mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Monday, January 23

risk takers

got off the phone with an old friend that wants to help my family out. so far Costa Rica is a go-unless God shows us otherwise, but at the moment it seems like the doors for that keeps opening. today we looked at places and we've found a few that suit us and the location we want (and the prices are ridiculously affordable). we'll continue to pray though. anyways so far the plan is: wait till alex graduates then move to edmonton to stay with my friend and his family for the summer (or longer) till we save up and then off to Costa Rica (for a year or two, who knows). at this moment we've got nothing to loose. so it's worth the try. now im even more eager for the summer. 5 months. just 5 more months...this is crazy but im at peace with it. 

2 comments:

lisa bee said...

we.must.talk.soon.
im excited to visit in Costa Rica, I've never been and would LOVE to go. I'm very excited for you and the changes to come. I think it's a perfect time, all in God's timing, and things seem to be matching up perfectly. <3 love.

Gabriela said...

yes please! awee yay! that would be so awesome. thanks for the support lisa- this is giving us such good vibes. i love it. love you!