"Gabriela Bloomers Tarves,
I actually don't know where I'd be without you in my life. There's a certain security your trust gives me. I think I'm most real with you about everything, that's a BIG thing for me. I do give out trust quite easily, but with you, it's grown immensely over the years, and I'm most graceious of that. Please continue to be yourself Gab, to love and to fight for what you believe in, in all circumstances. I'm seeing God's love thru you and it encourages me to do the same. You're my bright star in all the stars and rabbits in the world. I can't wait to visit in Costa Rica and you shall show me all the amazing places. There better be cell service there so we can whatsapp emoticon conversations back and forth (insert sunshine and palm trees here). I'm excited to see where our lives take us."
"You made me tear up.. In such a good way.. I love you gabs. You are such a wonderful person. Mark my
words when I say I have never felt so accepted by someone.. I've always felt inferior to girls when I try to be
their friends. Or as if I need to earn my spot. With you, I feel like it was this way all along. And I love it so much.. You are the friend I have been asking for my whole life."
this last one was sent after my break up. the first official day of heartache & i felt so much love and support. she's the bestest friend a gal could ask for.
"Hey bestest friend. i love you so very much. ... but you are stronger than any person i know. most girls would give up on the world and sit in their room cry and watch movies for a week. that's all good for a little while, you're allowed time. but you, your out there braving it out being the strongest person i know even at her weakest. the world gives you every excuse to curl up and hide but you do what you do. Fight. don't think you've lost yourself. because you are. Gabriela is a fighter. if i look up Gabriela in the dictionary i find the word strength. and i know that strength comes from god. when i look at you i see god's strength shining through you. ... i love you. and im here always. anytime, anywhere. if you need me in the middle of the night just to talk to or for a hug i will come. i don't care what time i have to get up in the morning. or wherever i am. you don't have to do it alone. even though you do all the time. you don't need to reply. sometimes im just not the best at saying things out loud that people need to hear. you don't need to reply but i loooove you. i don't think i can say that enough. seeing you hurt makes me cry because you don't ever deserve to feel like that. but god didn't say "if" troubles come he said "when" troubles come. i love you. you're still the same gabriela i know and love no matter what. it will just be a stronger version of you, even though i didn't think it was possible for you to be any stronger. just think "im gabriela tarves, i am the real wonder women. my god is bigger." Goodnight best friend. i'll check in tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment