So I may poke fun at cheesy Hollywood portrayals of love, but that doesn't mean I ain't a sucker for cute romantic things. Ex. say your friend meets her dream guy and he is beyond perfection for her. I get so happy seeing others in lalaland and all giddy and high of love or the feeling of it- it makes me all elated and bubbly hearing about it!
I have this lovely hilarious friend, we'll call her M.
"bella. sei sempre con me in ogni modo"
Is this seriously happening to one of us? The things we joked about as teens is actually occurring? I remember us chatting late at night dreaming up our perfect man. M's was an Italian romantic, cooking was a must, style another must and just overall attractiveness but most importantly Italian or with some sort of accent. Mine was a a confident individual/intellect with a great sense of humour, facial hair and either shaggy hippy hair that could go into a samuri bun or faux hawk 1940's gentleman slick do. Must be a lover of the beatles and have an impeccable music taste and be as much as a concert junkie as I am. Most preferably the underdog or have some geeky quirky aspect about him because I despise macho look at me deuches. Also a great cook cause I love me some food. An artist (be it photography, painting, singing etc) and lover of nature because I like going for adventures. Most importantly a desire to travel. Now that she's found a man that checks off all her what seemed foolish and impossible desires I am eager to meet mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment