It's days like today that I wish so badly to be able to drive. Or better yet had a bicycle and lake near by so I could cruise around in the rain listening to Mumford&Sons, Beirut, Greg Laswell, Bob Dylan and Ingrid Michaelson amongst other lovely mellow musicians. I would die if I could bike to a lake and go for a swim in this rainfall. I really want to go for a swim right now, I could care less about the possiblity of catching a cold I'd just come home take a hot bath then bundle up in blankets and sip my Immunizer tea. If only that were a possibility at this very moment...
![]() |
| this is what magic looks like. |
Maybe I'll try to download a movie. I'm in the mood for some Wes Anderson or a foreign film. Perhaps Amelie or Jeux D'enfants.

No comments:
Post a Comment