mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, July 31

letting it out

You either like me or you don't.

Don't toy with me and carry me along for the fun of it 'cause I'll only get confused and then angry. I'm not down for games, unless their board games. I don't do the whole mind games or playing with peoples emotions, so I won't put up with people doing that to me. I know what I deserve & I know what I want, if you don't well then that's a shame. I'm not asking for a relationship asap, I'm cool seeing where this will go cause I'm old school and prefer to take things fairly slow. Some clarity or consistency would be great. I'm writing this out because I don't know where we stand to say this verbally. 

Now that that's off my chest I can get some proper rest. I doubt you'll ever read this but I just needed to let it out before it continued to eat away at me. 

No comments: