mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Thursday, July 5

instant love

I'm not one to easily fall head over heels in love with someone, well I've only been in love once. I admit, I do get into the whole crush rush fairly quick but they last as long as it takes me to get one - a few weeks then it's done. However, I'm most certain if someone were to sing any song by Ed Sheeran (preferably  wake me up, kiss me, or give me love) I would fall in love with them in that instant. His lyrics are just so beautiful and wondrous and give me this warm comfortable floating feeling. 

"See I could do without a tan on my left hand,where my fourth finger meets my knuckle.And I should run you a hot bath, fill it up with bubbles.

'Cause maybe you're loveable,and maybe you're my snowflake,and your eyes turn from green to grey.In the Winter I'll hold you in a cold place.And you should never cut your hair,'cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder."

No comments: