mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, July 4

all i want

I wouldn't consider myself to be a greedy a person, but there are several things I want in life.

I want my relationship with God to never stay static, I want it to constantly flourish and grow. I want to travel, to see something that is common to someone else but so new and fresh and exciting to me. I want to drink tea in the country side of France. I want to wake up and walk outside and stand upon a balcony in Italy. I want to walk down as many cobbled streets as possible and people watch or gaze upon building or old vines crawling up old walls. I want to lay in the middle of nowhere and stare at the stars, no traffic, no lights, no crowds- just me (and someone I love dearly) feeling so tiny in this  vast universe. I want to walk under or behind a waterfall in the caves of Costa Rica. I want to swim with sharks, not in cage but to actually swim next to them. I want to skinny dip, or swim in my undergarments. I want to swim in the ocean under the moon. I want to wake up early more than once to see the sun rising. I want to drive then get a map and head on adventure without any plans. I want to go to Arizona and see the Grand Canyons, feel the hot desert air and kick at the sand. I want to sit atop a car with a guy chatting for hours under a cool crisp summer night. I want a room, or even just a wall, full of books and encyclopedias. I want to go on a long boarding road trip. Heck I just want to go on a long road trip with a good group of friends. I want to get over my shyness and sing in front of anyone, not just super close friends. I want to harmonize with a guy. I want to go to Scotland and see those luscious green hills and of course pay a visit to my family's town and get a good glance at my crest. I want to be able to make some profit off my art. I want to ride a train, not a skytrain, an actual passenger train (hopefully like that of harry potter or polar express or the ones in foreign films). I want to skydive. I want to get on the back of a motorcycle or drive one myself. I want to have my own place decorated however I wish that just looks and feels like my personality. I want to find someone (and by someone I mean a strapping young gent) to drink to tea and read books with. I want my verbal language to match the way I write. I want to have a collection of silver rings and old books. I want to empty all the junk and negativity hidden in my mind and unlock the part of the brain that has no limits. I want to feel limitless. When I have my own home I pray it has wooden floors, wooden pillars on the roof, a fireplace and a lot of natural light and a backyard for my future kids to explore in. That is all I want, and I know deep down inside those moments and little things will become mine. 
One can call this my simple bucket list.

No comments: