mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Monday, September 17

serenade me all night

So this genius lad sent me a link to probably the best website ever, after I shared a new artist I found the night before. Do you wanna know what the website is? Do you? Do you reaaaally?
Too bad.
Just joshing it's far too good not to share!

 
Gaaaah I simply can't get enough of it, it makes every slow calm mellow jam that much better if that's even possible. Heck I even love it without music and have listened to it alone, it's as if there is a small thunderstorm taking over my room and that is complete bliss.
 
Currently listening to Ben Howard's cover of 'Call Me Maybe' and it's pretty darn magical.
Actually my playlist "Swoonworthy" plus the sound of rain falling is too too much for me to handle.
My heart is overflowing with complete happiness I just can't explain it.EEEEEP.
Seriously, just the best website ever, how did I not know of this before?
 
There's a mini flippen rainstorm in my room and it's fucking fantastic, pardon my language.
 
Oh dear God Jim Sturgess is now serenading me in the rain. My heart honestly can not even handle this right now. If I have a heart attack at this moment, just know I died of complete contentment and the purist of joy.

No comments: