That awkard moment when a kid you've known for several years starts mackin on you and he has a girlfriend. No matter how many times you reject or deny him that night he keeps on wheeling and you just slowly inch away from him because you don't want to make a scene. Wheels keep on rollin so you finally blurt out "Why are you holding my hand?" which he replies "I'm not..." and walks away slowly to confess to your bestfriend that he's into you. Excuse me? You got a girlfriend I ain't that kinda gal. Sorry Bro, but I'm not sorry.
She's too old for you bro.
Seriously though? I need to start hanging out with people my age or slightly older, house parties with folks that my sister has partied with is not ok. But then again maybe it is a good thing cause I'm in no means attracted to any of them because they're all like baby brothers to me. And seeing as how I haven't had a passionate kissin sesh in nearly a year I probably would have jumped on some good looking man, but there were only boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment