I don't know if it's the pmsing or what but I just finished sobbing like a child. It was only a minute or two but it was so bad that my nose was plugged with mucus, I couldn't breath which only makes me hate crying even more.
I'm just frustrated and done and confused and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I just sprinted into a brick wall in some alley and after waking up from being unconcious the walls around me are closing in.
I know it's just a season and I'll be stronger and better in the end but this season has been four years and the good times have been big teases. Can I just forward to when I'm wear God wants me to me?
I want a punching bag to release all this anger and frustration. Or maybe hit up a gun range, yeah that way I'll feel like a bad ass mo'fo.

No comments:
Post a Comment