As Thumper from Bambi always said "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." Well mother looks like I have nothing to say to you. I have lost any bit of trust and respect in you and won't be speaking to you until my temper and feelings towards you have cooled down. If you feel like I'm being rude in ignoring you just see at as a good thing because the words and things that would come out of my mouth would most likely destroy you and I know I would regret it probably more than I regret lending you all that money. It hurts to have our relationship retract to where it used to be, except for the first time I actually do despise you and never ever thought I would. It's a terrible feeling. Distancing myself from you at this point seems like the best thing to do if I want to fix this relationship cause at this moment my Spanish and Scottish temper have collided and are ready to pillage villages and shout a thousand profanities it would put a sailor to shame. And well my calm spirit and nature simply won't allow such a disgusting attitude and speech to occur.
So goodbye. While you focus on how terrible and disrespectful and whatever other nonsense you'll whip out about me I'll be directing my attention to God and what he has in store for me. You're no longer my concern. Biting my tongue (unless I decide to let all out on here then immediately delete it).

No comments:
Post a Comment