mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Sunday, September 23

different weekend

Long weekend of non-stop partying and work.
Seriously, I worked 17 hours in the last two days and partied like it was no ones business, last night especially. Due to the events of last night my "little big brother" Mateo now has some hilarious blackmail of his older sister's best friends (myself being one of them). Mine however isn't as bad as the other two for it's just a photo of me laughing on the floor having a grand time and a video of me punching a guy in the face... I don't regret it, it's just outside of my character- who am I kidding this whole weekend was not my character. C'est la vie...
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Also quote of the weekend: "What's with you and Ginger boys?"
"Honestly man I have no clue!
Probably because I'm heartless & attract people with no souls."
 
yah don't mess this little lady is all I'm saying.
Time to go watch one of the following: Wanted, Kill Bill, or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Whichever downloads first.
 
 

No comments: