mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Monday, September 17

cravin'

The past few weeks I've been craving a Cigar, tonight more than ever. I know it sounds odd, especially considering the first and only time I tried one was a complete fail what with it crumbling in our hands and all. But seriously I want to smoke a fatty delicious tasting cigar all to myself under the night sky, by the flickering of candles or during a painting break. Ugggh someone go get me a good cigar please? And while you're at it go get me the new Biscotti flavoured Bailey's, you would be my all time favourite person and I'd obviously share the cigar and a few drinks with you.
 
Oh shootdangit of all things beautiful. This is pure perfection. Denimn button up, facial hair, those deep dark sad eyes, a man smokin' a cigar and that man being the gorgeous Robert Downey Jr. I'm dying.

No comments: