mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Thursday, November 29

viscious

Bitch don`t even. 

You don't know our family situation you best not tell my sister she can handle it as she is weeping and then not even believe her. Ohhhhhhhh the nerve of some people. I'm a calm person but my zen level right now is on torture-you-slowly-and-laugh-wickedly-at-your-pathetic-life mode- the type of shit disturbing horror films are made out of. I want to walk into that restaurant grab your little asian neck with your stupid manager tie wrapped around it and pull it tightly as you gasp for breathe, smash your head against the tiles, dump the fry baskets on your bare hands the moment they leave the hot oil and slam that nice big freezer door repeatedly onto your hands until every bone breaks and lock you in there till ice forms on your bruised, blistered, & broken body. You don`t mess with my family, especially the one I`m most protective over. Making my little sister cry and not believing her pain is cruel. Fuck you, you`re lucky this ain`t no tarantino movie cause I would so be the villain right now and enjoy every bit of it. 

I`m sorry to those of you lovely folks who just read that, but hell no you do not do that to the only family I have got with me. I am so angry. I actually feel like my rib cages are filled with filthy black tar and vengeance. 

I think I have rage blackouts...

I need something to calm me down...
I think I`m going to watch  Game of Thrones or 300.
 Action/violent movies/shows oddly calm me down.

No comments: