mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Friday, November 2

Beauty in the sadness

I adore gloomy grey skies, they're the perfect backdrop for cannery coloured trees. Any ounce of simple colour is brightened next to the dull, sad, lonely sky. Some people dislike it because they find it too sad, close to depressing, but I seem to find sadness beautiful. I fall in love with people when they show such an emotion of sorrow. I find their fragility to be lovely because they have nothing but to focus their attention on god and love. People don't let anyone see them at this point unless they trust them. It's that ounce of trust and mixture of overwhelming emotion that I find to be so exquisitely breath taking. Perhaps that's why I like autumn air and winter skies. Everything is stripped down to a place of complete vulnerability. Even the trees stand unclothed and humbled.

No comments: