I don't understand. Honestly, everytime I start seeing someone or I'm fine being single several guys start asking me out or flirting with me- yet when I want a boyfriend or I'm keeping my eyes open, zero. Not even exaggerating, it happens every time. Except obviously this time I'm not seeing someone but I have my eye on one but I'm fine being single. It's as though god is testing me, seeing how badly I want to be with this person or if I'll just settle. What I mean by that is do I decline all the offers and wait for this guy to notice to step out of my comfort zone and just tell him. Or am I to just test the waters, maybe our time still isn't yet? Bloody hell I have no clue. I'm terrible with the whole dating game/pre-exculsive phase. Half the time I have no clue what's going on until it's completely obvious because I am that oblivious.
In the past week I have been asked to sushi by a friend who's always macking on me, asked out for 'drinks and dinner at a pub or something' by one of my exes, and a movie by a coworker.
I don't get it. I don't. I mean I'm not complaining I'm just really confused and puzzled as to why and why all at the same time? And why not by the one I want? Gosh darnit.
"When it rains, it pours."

No comments:
Post a Comment