mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, August 1

lounging

I can't wait to officially move into my suite. I can't wait to arrange my place the way my sister and I would want it. Can't wait to have a cupboard filled with tea. Looking forward to blasting my music and dancing around all cheery in the mornings. I am stoked to go for runs around the neighborhood. But I'm most looking forward to not having to get dressed in the morning. I miss lounging around in my intimates reading, blogging, painting, drinking tea and making breakfast it just feels so darn good. And oddly I feel more inspired to be creative in my lacy undergarments and knit sweaters. Too much info? I'm not sorry hah! Seriously though changing into clothing when I'm going to be home all day seems rather pointless and unnecessary. Oh gee sometimes I don'r realize how much of a free spirited hippie I am.

I need to find me some crochet shorts like these & I'll be set.

No comments: