mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Monday, August 20

happy heart

My bestfriend and I are pretty much going through the same thing at the moment (make that three out of the 5 us) so we decided to text each other things that make our hearts oh so happy in order to put a smile right back on our faces.

Things that I, Gabriela, love dearly:
  • tea
  • reading
  • writing/painting/illustrating/sketching-being creative in general
  • all the seasons but mostly fall and that transition between fall and winter when the air gets colder and the sky whiter
  • wool sweaters, layers, and thigh high stockings
  • pretty dresses
  • nice heels (oh lord I sound like sucha girl)
  • thrift shopping/antique shopping
  • comics, fairytales (especially those by The Brothers Grim and hans Christian Anderson)
  • books of poetry by Tim Burton, Dr.Seuss and Shel Silverstein
  • hot chocolate with mini marshmellows
  • my cabin
  • forests, mountains, rivers, and fields
  • the ocean and the moon
  • drawing the sun and moon together
  • my uncles pottery masterpiecs
  • pretty mugs
  • painting on large panels of wood so tall that I have to stand on tiptoe on a chair/ladder
  • dates with bestfriends
  • sleepovers
  • tim tam slams
  • camping
  • The Beatles
  • Wes Anderson films, foreign films, musicals and disney movies
  • knitted socks and blankets from my gramma
  • bonfires and fireplaces and the smell of a campfire
  • hiking or just walking around a forest
  • bundling up in blankets during the winder time
  • floppy hats
  • pretty lacey undergarments
  • a good pair of stomping boots
  • jumping in puddles with my gumboots
  • stepping on crunchy leaves
  • stargazing
  • swimming at night
  • cliff jumping
  • hugs
  • forehead kiss and kiss on the shoulder, heck kisses in general
  • contagious laughter
  • learning something new
  • concerts
  • baking apple pies and cinamon buns
  • BBQ's/ picnics
  • a good pair of jeans
  • my bed
  • my room
  • my life with God in it

I feel much better now :)

No comments: