Self deprecating? Really? Why do males tell me I'm self depreciating? I'm sarcastic and when I say I'm forever alone or have no life I'm poking fun at myself. I don't actually believe I'm a lonely loser that no one will love. Oh my goodness what kinda woman of god would I be if I actually believed I'd be lonely forever and was unloved? God is love and he lives in me therefore I am filled with love: even if I were called to be single for the rest of my life I'd be fine with it because I already have the purest of love in my life. I don't need a boyfriend, that is just a want but it's not up to me.
Seriously, if I get called self depreciating by a guy one more time I'll probably loose it. I'm not insecure, I'm just mocking my situation with sarcasm. Is it not that obvious? Maybe I should start hashtagging sarcasm to make it clear that I'm joking.
No comments:
Post a Comment