mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Thursday, October 11

battle

War between my heart and head. The dialogue goes a little like this

Heart: You should just tell him, what have you got to loose?
Brain: A friendship you selfish idiot.
Heart: But if he's really your friend he'll understand. Just get it over and done with.
Brain: No.
Heart: Stop living in fear.
Brain: I'm being logical, get out of those damn clouds.
Heart: You're being negative, you know nothing.
Heart: Come on, 20 seconds of courage!
Brain: Just shut up I'm trying to run a body and a normal life.
Heart: Normal is boring. Live a little. He might like you back? Remember those things he said?
Brain: Fuck off. Stop confusing me.
Heart: You're only confused cause you know I could be right.
Brain: Seriously fuck off could be isn't the same as confirmation. Plus we should be pursued.
Heart: But he probably doesn't even know and-
Heart: Just keep pumping the blood. I make the decisions.

No comments: