mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, October 3

Pensive ride 1

I gazed out at the city below me. The cart was turning slowly along the tracks and at the precise moment my view was a panorama shot. The sun had finished setting and the streetlights were flickering on. My eyes wandered passed the roads and roofs and people till they reached the pale and dreamy horizon. The mountains were almost periwinkle and blended into the sky, almost fading into it. It suddenly hit me, I can't leave. I can't move to Alberta. The thought of staring out into an open space only to see land and sky. To see nothing. I'd feel like nothing. I need my mountains, my forests and god knows I need my ocean. I can't leave, my love for my backdrop won't allow it.


Photo taken over my favourite part of my commute.

No comments: