Even though I don't really know you, I can tell you this: finding the right person can be extremely hard, so if you feel that guy is the right one just run and tell him, no excuses! Good luck! "
Daaaang, my heart somewhat broke but felt encouraged all at the same time when I opened my inbox. Thank you for being so understanding and kind, I am terribly sorry.
That makes four out of four people telling me to grow a pair and tell him. You know it's bad when a stranger that was interested in you tells you to 'run and tell him, no excuses!'
I feel like I'm in some chick flick but at this point I can't determine whether it's:
a) a romcom
b) drama
c) heartwarming with a very happy ending
I'm hoping it's leaning more towards C. Good god, the idea of telling him makes my heart beat and race uncontrollably as if several stallions are racing away from a swarm of hollering cowboys down a wide valley. That probably makes no sense, but I can feel it beating and it makes me uncomfortable.
I just don't even know where to start, or wheter I even should.

No comments:
Post a Comment