mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, April 17

write first, think later

Writing is a way for me to express my passion for things or to simply let everything out. It's a way for me to just be unfiltered and pour out the words like a faucet on full blast, splattering words messily onto sheets of paper (or typing rapidly via keyboard). Either way, when I write I often don't think, I just write until that feeling is gone or that particular pleasant moment has been captured to it's best ability. Thank god those last poems were written and not spoken aloud. I believe I wrote them during a full moon which explains the intensity of the emotions- not complaining because I'm fond of them but not necessarily him. I do believe you're a muse, a form of inspiration for my writing because you're such an interesting fellow and someone I know quite well. Which probably explains why I write often of you, because I've know you for quite some time. That being said, those feelings...well I'm not entirely sure if they exist or not. It kinda just jumbles and confuses me and well I'm kinda into someone else...and it's not possible to like two peope at a time is it? yeaaaaah no clue where I'm going with this. But every artist/writer has his/her muse- I suppose you're one of mine in addition to a few others. Thank you for allowing me to unlock my creative writing side when I have no clue what to write about it, even though you`re completely unaware- which is cool because that could make things a tad awkward hah. Cheers to muses & the moon manding creative control.


No comments: