mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Monday, April 1

another day nearer

''I wrote: "If your eyes are fixed on Him, nothing else really matters. Bitterness, sadness, situations all fade away". Sometimes life is crappy, but He is good ALL THE TIME. We're not called to shoulder the loads of life, but rather to lay our burdens at His feet and keep our eyes fixed on Him and run the race He's called us to run. Another thought that I will close this entry with was something really brief I felt heard God put on my heart during my prayer tonight - a comforting thought:

Don't worry, we'll get where we're going.

God I pray for fresh perspective and a continual revelation of your amazing grace. I pray that I wouldn't get caught up in my perception of my value based on what I can do or how others value me, but rather that I would allow myself to be swept up in your loving arms. I pray for a firmly established God-identity for my life, firmly rooted in your word. I thank you for your plans and purposes for my life and I thank you that as I keep my eyes fixed on you, my troubles fade away and I will have the strength to run the race you've set before me.

Another day nearer. ''

Amazing how God puts things in someone`s heart to share with strangers that fits so perfectly with what you're going through and boosts you up. 

No comments: