Well you know me with that ancient gaze stripping down with yesterday's eyes. You know me as I was, see me as I will be. And I still had a lot of growing when you took me and you shaped me with those hands. You know me better than myself. Make me better than I am. Oh, you know me well. When I think about my past, I see our love too many years before you came in my hopes and my dreams. With the wax and the moon wanes. And you saw what I could be. Please teach me how to be what I was meant to be. See, without you I was nothing with you can be anything. Oh you know me well. What can I fear when I know that I walk by your side? You're the fortress within which I got nothing to hide. None can take me. I'm the tower the world cannot fell. 'Cos I'm stronger when I know that you know me well.
No comments:
Post a Comment