mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Friday, February 22

bucket list

A few years ago I made a Bucket List inspired by the show The Buried Life. I forgot what it is I wrote down but thankfully posted it on my blog. So let's see what I've crossed off since then and what I've added.

(Things crossed off since then will be in a different colour)


Things to do before I die:
  1. get a tattoo
  2. sky dive (hopefully more than once so I can fly alone without being attached to someone)
  3. swim with sharks
  4. help/watch a group of baby turtles swim into the ocean
  5. travel the world (Africa, Australia, South America, Europe)
  6. backpack anywhere
  7. travel across all of Canada
  8. go on a road trip to California/Florida or anywhere with a nice beach
  9. learn how to long board
  10. learn how to surf
  11. learn how to skateboard, and not just learning how to turn the board(it's a challenge for me hah) but actually do a trick and drop in (again)
  12. roller-skate in an old school rink with the 4 wheel roller-skates
  13. go to the coachella  concert
  14. crowd surf
  15. learn how to speak Italian and maybe even Swiss/German
  16. go to Switzerland to meet my relatives 
  17. graduate from university (maaaybe not if I'll be a TAT artist)
  18. start up a coffee shop /art gallery or a Tattoo Parlor
  19. learn how to save my cash for the future instead of living paycheck to paycheck 
  20. sit on a car and stargaze
  21. have a bonfire on the beach
  22. throw the best oldschool house party
  23. get the balls to tell a guy I like how I really feel instead of waiting it out
  24. spend st.pattys day in a pub in Ireland
  25. go to scotland and visit the town with my last name
  26. find my kindergarten crush and see where he's at in life
  27. go cliff diving/jumping
  28. slide/jump off a waterfall
  29. camp on the beach
  30. go horseback riding (bonus if its on the beach)
  31. call a taxi in New York
  32. eat pizza in Italy
  33. take a dance class or two
  34. dance in the rain
  35. go swimming in a pool/lake/ ocean at night
  36. confront my dad/ confront my mom
  37. go snowboarding
  38. go ice fishing
  39. ice skate on a frozen lake
  40. stand up on a wake board for more than 10 seconds
  41. run for a cause
  42. attend a film festival
  43. sleep in the rockies again
  44. learn how to drive a standard, but real smoothly not like my ma'
  45. sing in front of a group of people like I do when I'm home alone
  46. watch the northern lights
  47. go to Africa
  48. do something, even if it's small, to help stop child soldiers and child trafficking
  49. 'pay it forward' to a stranger
  50. rap my vows or something different whenever I get married 
  51. learn how to play the drums/guitar
  52. river raft
  53. fly a plane
  54. drive a dune buggy
  55. host an art show
  56. go paintballing
  57. be in  a play 
  58. write a love letter/poem and be able to give it to the person I like 
  59. leave a positive lasting impression on the people I meet's lives
  60. write a book/graphic novel
  61. sell one of art pieces
  62. see the Mayan ruins
  63. see frida kahlo's museum
  64. Visit the Cave of Crystals in Mexico
  65. Go cave diving
  66. Camp out and travel in A Volkswagen van
  67. go to an airport and board a random flight
  68. ride a real train (not the skytrain) to possibley california
  69. visit the Monterrey Bay Aquarium 
8 items crossed off since I last checked, 12 crossed out in total, 
 10 more added, 57 more to go.

No comments: