mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, January 12

no time to think

very true. for the past 2 hours i haven't had an original thought pop into mind. the thoughts I've had were forced from looking at photos on 'we heart it' and even then i had difficulties coming up with things to look up. i kept Nicky company for 2 out of 4 hours- but really i didn't. she studied away like the dedicated student she is and i just sat on the laptop as air whizzed through my mind. great way to keep a mind active isn't it?

 oh and i apologize for my absence on posting. I also apologize for the pathetic posts of random photo's, songs and music videos due to my laziness, fatigue, and lack of creativity and words. by the time i get the computer i simply forget what it is i was going to write or my mind has already shut down for it's 1in the morning. and now they will be a bit more scarce as school is back in session and i am now taking 3 courses; English, painting, and writing. going to be a great deal of creative expression and writing for those classes they'll probably take up every bit of artistic expression and words i have. so now i apologizee in advance for any post i might write in the future that sounds idiotic, pointless, and random. cut me slack, I'm a student working two jobs. I'm barely home. and when i am I'm cleaning or sleeping. what a life.
one day I'll dare to draw on canvases twice/triple my size. i dream of a studio. or even a small empty room. a desk just isn't cutting it anymore. i feel limited. also i need better lighting. *sigh* i suppose I'll have to wait, I'm grateful that i at least have family/friends that encourage my artistic cravings and push me to do more. if i were forced to be in the medical/law/business field I'd die.

now im off to catch the bus to so i can go home, eat, sleep and head to work. hopefully i don't fall asleep on the bus cause i am feeling a great deal of tiredness fill me.

No comments: