"Well here's to drivin' out for days and here's to trying not to cave. When we were still young we were dreamin' of an ocean full of love and promises of grandeur seemed so innocent to us."
Okay now this is just an amanzingly talented Canadian singer with a beautiful voice, smile, eyes, kay shoot he's just all around beautiful. I want to see him in concert if he ever decides to play in vancouver again, which hopefully he will.
I fell in love with his song 'Costa Rica' the moment I heard it on thepeak. Probably the first time I hear Costa Rica in a song, and I hear it when I'm planing on head down there. I think we were meant to me :] for real hah.
"My name is Vince Vaccaro. I was born in Montreal, Canada in the middle of a snowstorm, to a Sicilian father and a French Canadian mother. One of my first conscious memories is the sound of a vinyl record spinning and crackling right before the music starts to play. I remember watching Chuck Berry on the television one morning, the black and white footage was grainy and the sound was a bit hard on the young ears. Right then and there I knew that's what I wanted to do with my life. It wasn't about making money or doing the right thing – whatever that is – it was an honest decision I made when I was not older than six. I am a musician."
- vince vaccaro, snipet from his biography


No comments:
Post a Comment