mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Saturday, March 13

"bye bye bye"

Soooo last night I decided to put my cell in my back pocket when I got home, rather than the counter or bed like usual, and when I went to the washroom I thought "oh I should put in on the counter...nah it'll be good" and then it falls into the stupid white porcelain bowl filled with clear water. I retrieved it quickly right after the shock of it actually plummeting into the toilet. Dried it up quickly took out the battery & sim card to dry those up too, then put it back together. It seemed like everything was fine, I sent a text message right after, then it said 'no signal'. What? But why?? You were new and beautiful and worked perfectly fine. I really hope it's cause i forgot to pay my bill or something and that's the no signal, not that there's traces of water inside the part of the phone i couldn't take apart. Ohhhh please. If not, screw rogers I'll take it as a sign that I should go to koodos when i come back from the trip. If I lasted about 2 months without a cell, I think I can last 11 days, not like I would have been using it on my trip anyways.

Whyyyyy?

And yes this really happened, sounds funny but it happend. ugh.
Oh and there was nothing in the toilet besides my cell, just to be clear or else I probably would have cried.