Apparently the sunsets in Costa Rica are about five hours long. I don't know if it's every single day or during the summer time, but I do hope I get to witness the sky turn a fiery red like in this photo.
Another sunset, on a nice uncrowded beach. I will definitely be spending my time be a total beach bum. Lucky for me I won't have to worry about going to where the tourists hoard around because my relatives know where are the local hidden treasures are. yeeyee :)
Aggh can't wait to go on the canopy adventure (hopefully we do it). I would love to see the jungle/rain forest but would much rather do it on a zip line high above the ground and long grass because I for sure don't want to be near any massive spiders, or deadly snakes, or any other poisonous critters.
ohh the volcanoes! The first thing I saw ages ago when i was about to land in San Jose, Costa Rica. I can't wait to fly over them again. I also can not wait to go and see them up close. I don't know if we'll go see Volcan Arenal (the one shown in the photo) but as long as i get see a couple i'll be super content :)
Mmm this just reminds me of my childhood, when my aunt sent us the folk outfits for the the traditional Costa Rican dance. The moment my sister and I received the skirt and ruffled top we put them on and started dancing and waving our skirts back and forth. I really hope I get to see the lovely local dancers performing that would be just so awesome.
I still can't believe I'm going there. I actually get to go see my family, not talk to them over the phone for two minutes. But I get to hug them everyday, talk to them in person again, eat there delishous food, and hang out them and enjoy their company as they take us on little adventures. I think I'm gonna start bawling the moment I see them, especially since I know my aunt will be crying like mad while shouting "mis ninas! aye que grandes estan! que guapas!". I'm still in shock. It's just starting to hit me, I finally get to see everyone.





No comments:
Post a Comment