"1 question 4 guys 100 things to do"
What do you want to do before you die?
What do you want to do before you die?
Just a little show I got addicted to the moment I saw the previews for it. These guys are just brilliant and so full of life and eager to live it to the fullest. No words to describe what they do there's just too many: ridiculous, amazing, genius, hilarious, dumb, caring, impossible yet they show that the impossible is nothing and if you want to do something go out and do it. It makes me excited for mondays a day most people dread. Now I feel like I have a buried life withdrawl hah. I'm gonna definetaly miss this show when I'm in costa rica, thank goodness for the internet though. And hey maybe I'll cross some stuff off my list.
Things to do before I die:
- get a tattoo
- sky dive (hopefully more than once so I can fly alone without being attached to someone)
- swim with sharks
- help/watch a group of baby turtles swim into the ocean
- travel the world
- backpack anywhere
- travel across all of Canada
- go on a road trip to California/Florida or anywhere with a nice beach
- learn how to long board
- learn how to surf
- learn how to skateboard, and not just learning how to turn the board(it's a challenge for me hah) but actually do a trick and drop in
roller-skate in an old school rink with the 4 wheel roller-skates- go to the coachella concert
- crowd surf
- learn how to speak Italian and maybe even Swiss/German
- go to Switzerland to meet my relatives
- graduate from university
- start up a coffee shop /art gallery or an art cafe lounge
- learn how to save my cash for the future instead of living paycheck to paycheck
- sit on a car and stargaze
have a bonfire on the beach- throw the best oldschool house party
- get the balls to tell a guy I like how I really feel
- spend st.pattys day in a pub in Ireland
- go to scotland and visit the town with my last name
- find my kindergarten crush and see where he's at in life
- go cliff diving
- slide/jump off a waterfall
- camp on the beach
- go horseback riding (bonus if its on the beach)
- call a taxi in New York
- eat pizza in Italy
- take a dance class or two
- dance in the rain
- go swimming in a pool/lake at night
- confront my dad/ confront my mom
- go snowboarding
- go ice fishing
- ice skate on a frozen lake
- stand up on a wake board for more than 10 seconds
- run for a cause
- attend a film festival
- sleep in the rockies again
- learn how to drive a standard, but real smoothly not like my ma'
- sing in front of a group of people like I do when I'm home alone
- witness the northern lights
- go to Africa
- do something, even if it's small, to help stop child soldiers and child trafficking
- 'pay it forward' to a stranger
- rap my vows or something different whenever I get married
- learn how to play the drums/guitar
- river raft
- fly a plane
- drive a dune buggy
- host an art show
- go paintballing
- be in a play but don't hold back
- write a love letter/poem and be able to give it to the person I like
- leave a positive lasting impression on the people I meet's lives
& there's probably a whole load more to add to that list, and truly do hope I accomplish them.








No comments:
Post a Comment