mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Thursday, January 3

wilderness


That is precisely what I feel like doing right now. I want to escape to the middle of nowhere surrounded by the ocean or a lake and forests and mountains. I want a fierce wind howling at the trees, I want it to slip into the cracks and make the house groan. I want stillness and a comfortable solitude. Just a place to wake up and dance and sing at dawn, to wander through thick lonesome forests in the morning, smoke cigars and paint all afternoon, sip tea and read by the fire in the evening and fall asleep to the melodies of wilderness. One day, one day I will disappear into a cabin for a week or two...or a month... I actually might do that up in my cabin, my aunt already said I could live there for a month if I was serious about it. 

No comments: