And I don’t even know it-
I will turn off, yeah I will shut d
o
w
n,
The chemicals are restless in my head.
Bolts, screws, nuts, and metal junk.
Bing, bang. Zip. ZONK!…Clunk.
“Systematic overload.”
Houston, we’ve crashed into our problem.
We’ve missed all obstacles- yet steered straight trough them.
How? But why? And HOW again?
I mean, didn’t you punch this into our G.P.S. system?
How’d I end up here? Those things aren’t designed to get you lost-
Oh right, life doesn’t come with one of those.
I’m doomed, like karma catching up to a selfish fool.
Doomed, like skydiving without a parachute.
DOOMED, like rocketing into space on an empty fuel tank.
I’m speeding through the ozone- life’s going too fast…
Then BOOM! Engine fails, and I CRASH
into what seems to be a stream of overpowering consciousness
thrusting me back from yesterday into eternity.
I can’t stop the thoughts from gyrating through my head.
Nor do I have time to grasp them.
My mind is jammed with
worries, ideas, hopes & desires all crammed
into minuscule vehicles hurriedly trying to get to their destinations
on a freeway full of nothing but red lights.
Commotion, pollution, confusion
is all that fills the once clean air of my mind.
“Systematic overload.”
Bing, bang. Zip. ZONK!…Clunk.
Bolts, screws, nuts, and metal junk.
The chemicals are restless in my head.
I will turn off, yeah I will shut d
o
w
n,
And I don’t even know it.
(gotta pack, no time to blog today)
ps. looks a little better & more like a robot with the doodles on it...
No comments:
Post a Comment