If wanting you is greedy
then call me Donald Trumpcall me gluttony
call me Smaug.
I want you.
I want all of you for myself.
I want you. I want you. I want you. I want you.
I want you. I want you. I want you. I want you.
I don’t need to want you,
But I feel like I need you.
I don’t need you as a source of dependency
something for me to cling to and smother,
nor in the way I need a pair of new black jeans & a dye job.
But I feel like I need you.
I don’t need you as a source of dependency
something for me to cling to and smother,
nor in the way I need a pair of new black jeans & a dye job.
I need you like plants need sunlight,
like Cetaceans need salt water,like a toddler needs attention.
I need you like air. You are the wind;
gentle yet fierce and on the rare occasion irritating.
gentle yet fierce and on the rare occasion irritating.
Even when you get on my nerves
(as you skillfully know how to do while smugly smirking as I go off
ranting) I still want you.
(as you skillfully know how to do while smugly smirking as I go off
ranting) I still want you.
No comments:
Post a Comment