come come summertime, love love take a ride with me.
lady bugs and flowers too, i wanna go out with you
i'm just a kid living a dream. slid in the scene like old pair of jeans
you know my name, but you don't know me
wanna go out with me? show me.
like blue and yellow we made a green meadow
chilled together forever, real mellow. she fell in love,
i had her at hello.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about you, but when I think of summer the following comes into mind:
- as many beach days as I can have
- bonfires/barbeque's
- camping
- strolling around commercial drive
- gelato
- bike rides
- picnics
- sunsets
- billions of photos
- tanned legs, shorts, flowy outfits, floral prints, sandals galore with painted little toes
- starry nights
- summer loves/fling things


No comments:
Post a Comment