so yesterday, what could have been somewhat of a disaster if i were an emotionally unstable person, was marvelous. woke up around 8ish am got myself beautified for a little family photo shoot, somewhat of a mothers day gift for my mom. she was so excited and loved the photos and was so happy that we were up for it. who knew something so simple like that would be what she said "the greatest mothers day gift ever!". that made my morning seeing her happy, i also bought her some mac makeup since all her favourite makeup got stolen while in costa rica. then she headed of to work and i chilled at home a bit with my seesterr and waited for a call to head back out. got thee call and off to starbucks to have a bit of a chat with a certain fello (this is part uno of what could have ruined my day but actually made it better). hah it was a bit strange actually, like a break-up without even have dated, but i'm glad i have a great guy friend that i continue to talk to and that i don't have to worry about awkwardness or 'other' feelings getting in the way. after the chat and fraps, headed to the mall to meet up with some new friends, pretty chill down to earth guys which is always awesome yenno. cleared the air of awkwardness and tension with a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat girlie. THANK GOODNESS. drama's not my style, nor is it hers, and now we are back to our loud singing random happy huggy selves. it's pure goodness. looooooooove my friends. seriously, i wrote earlier on a fb photo "we have amazingly wonderious stellar stand-by-you-forver-god-loving-beautifully-humble friends." and it is 100% true. so grateful for them all. anyways sidetracked back to yesterday- after meeting/making new pals i got invited to bonefire praise sesh, but had to decline it due to plans i had made with my mama', sister, and another family. but long story shot, plans with ma got cancelled so i had to make new arrangments. rather than taking her out to for dinner, music, and dance we ended up going to good ol' nandoos (her choice that she was extremely content with) and then she headed out downtown to dance the night away with her friends (we argeed to watch a movie tonight and get some icecream also). hah woah i just realized i've been celebrating mothers day for a full weekend, but she totally deserves it. okay back to story, man i get sidetracked real bad, since our outing ended sooner than we thought it would i was able to make it to the bonefire with the amigos. and that was pure greatness. just a nice chill place, warm fire, great friends was super all in itself- throw in a guitar and a worship sesh and the night was spectacular. makes me feel like i'm in the right place in my life. aggh seeing people that are so close to me (and new peeps) full on praising god and so on fire for him just makes my heart so happy. seriously i just woke up elated and eager for the day. my heart literally feels like it's gonna burst out of my ribcages. just aggh. amazing. love love love my life, and the people god has blessed me with to be part of my life. i hope to have more nights like last night, such a great feeling.
and it's one that I can¹t help but sing.
For even if I tried, I know I would find all of your creation would gladly take my place
I know at times it seems i want to hold back everything
just the mention of your name makes me sing
I'll never let the rocks cry out louder than the voice you've given me
As long as I have breath to breathe, my lips will sing your praise
Until the day in glory when I find the finest melody with words to rhyme
As long as I have breath to breathe, I will sing your praise
Songs of praise and honor and blessing to the King
I give these gifts and hold them out to you
And though it's just a part of the thankfulness that's found in my heart
This offering of my life's song I humbly lift to you

No comments:
Post a Comment