mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Sunday, January 31

"When I see something I like, I gotta... I love it. "

What happens if a car comes?
 We die. 

yeah, seems so cliche that a girl likes the notebook. but to be honest when it first came out i didn't see how great or amazing it was. it still isn't an amazing movie in my opinion, but it sure is a hell of a good love story. i guess it's a good romantic movie to be more specific. anywho i was on tumblr the other day looking through a bunch of random photos and spotted these ones (also some from  500 days of summer- that is good). and then tonight i ended up watching it at my friends place. and it's greatness, makes me want to find that special someone. or realize who it is cause i'm so blind maybe cause i don't want to see it. maybe i'm not ready to give my heart away so easily again. but i know for sure i want a boy like noah, who knows what he wants and will do anything to have it and keep it.

No comments: