mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Sunday, November 16

Adventure date

Today we went on an adventure and it was marvellous.  Nature is amazing and I was in awe of nearly everything I saw. From ice buried under soil cracking crisply as I stepped on it, to frost coated leaves that looked like a marbled floor. Ferns sprouting from trees like little faerie homes and frozen brittle branches that snapped the moment you touched them. It was a secret wonderland where time vanished and I breathed in the present moment. 









Prt2 I devoured 2 pounds of wings before heading to castle fun park. And oh boy did I ever have fun. I even enjoyed mini golf and didn't throw a fit! It was quite the accomplishment from someone who starts cussing after the 3rd hole. Any form of golf is not my forte. I also tackled my fear of driving fast and turning quickly while drifting in the go karts. I'd say I killed it for my first go karting experience ever.  Especially considering I fail at racing/driving games (ie stupid rainbow road in Mario Kart).  When I drive at 40 I think I'm going too fast... 




All in all a superb Sunday. 

No comments: