mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Sunday, April 6

Hazy Office Daze

Today it all kinda smacked me at once: I'm in my 20's and I'm working a big girl job. HUH? How'd that even occur? Who gave time permission to make me an adult? 



Although it all feels bizarre and confusing to be more comfortable and familiar with "grown up" tasks, it is a massive blessing. I go from feeling extremely bored at work to overwhelmed with my mind lagging as much as the computer programs I deal with on a daily basis. This time last year I was working at 'Ritz or was it as a hostess? I have 3 t4's from last year alone- which reminds me I need to file my taxes (I'm so pro at this whole being an adult thing guys...*helpmepleaseomg!). 

Honestly to think how sweet it is to work a set schedule and focus on my art after work is just crazy stupid good. I no longer stress about having enough money to feed myself and purchase a transit pass: biggest stress is trying to figure what someone did on a job and making sure everything is accounted for. Which in reality, ain't even that hard. 

Gah I'm just realizing how many things I need to get done right now. Like getting a visa and a phone and cancel my internet back in Alberta because I totally forgot to do that. What am I doing? Oh my goodness. 

God are you sure I'm supposed to be an adult right now? Or is this just a form of amusement? 

Anyways, imma go skate to the corner store and purchase me some 5 cent candies now. Just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I have to stop enjoying the simple juvenile things. 


(Ps that was to be posted Friday)


No comments: