Dear God,
I know that you have given me special gifts, talents and abilities to use in your service. Please continue to stir up those gifts, talents, and abilities within me. Help me to see how and what I am to do for YOU. Work through me, through the power of your Holy Spirit, to accomplish your purpose-your purpose is my purpose. Let all I do draw people to you, for I know that all that is done through me is not of my own power, but of yours, God. May You be glorified not I. Help me to constantly live in love and pour out love and light into those around me. Teach me when to be brutally honest and when to bite my tongue and give support. I want to constantly grow and live. Truly live up to all the potential you have placed within me. Let my ears be tuned to your whisper and guidance. Show me all that I am and all you have carefully crafted me to be. Help me balance taking pride in my work but also to remain humbled and grounded. I want to live in peace, and love, and light- everyday. That is my prayer for today and all the days to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment