mood board and various thoughts I can't put into words: http://gabdez.tumblr.com/

Sunday, February 6

Tired

I'm tired:physically, mentally and emotionally drained. My body aches an my mind is full of so much thoughts and planning and just everytime else I feel like it will fry any moment now. I feel like a robot with a glitch that starts saying/doing something over and over and over till it's alarms start sounding off and smoke starts escaping throughout it's head till it explodes. I'm so tired I don't want to think, speak, read, write/paint, eat or move. I am reaching the end of my energy tank. Tired of balancing soo much on my palte. Tired of dealing with people and their actions/words. Tired of dealing with people and their lack of actions and words. Tired of not having time for myself. I need a vacation. I want to go somewhere and just rest.truly rest. Not sleep and wake up and work then sleep. I mean sleep and actually get refreshed when I wake up. I'm tired of being tired. Sometimes I wish there were such things as the stars in Mario, where you run into it and get a surge of energy. But then again I guess that's what god is. Well sorry for the downer, I'm off to sleep to go to work 6-12am...

No comments: